In episode 11 of the Spinning Platters Podcast, our regular hosts are joined by six additional Spinning Platters staffers to talk about our favorite albums of 2009. Also, D.P. talks about his day at the SF Music Tech Summit, and we head gloriously off course, as usual. The recording session took more than two hours, so we’ve broken the podcast up into two parts. Come back soon for part 11.5, but until then, enjoy the show!
1. D.P. Goes to the SF Music Tech Summit
2. Joel talks about Gretchen Phillips
3. Gordon explains the process and introduces our finalists
4. Raffi talks about The Bird and The Bee
5. Christopher talks about Jason Lytle
6. Marie talks about Florence and the Machine
7. Vanessa talks about his Orchestra